Amusing Old Delhi & Sikh Religious Tour
"Guest" who really wanna have an experience where they would like to get under the skin of "New & Old Delhi", They will surely gonna love this experience. Also, I'll be helping you up by showing and explaining notable sights, such as Temples, Havelis and Unique places, while trying different snacks here and there.
• Agrasen ki Baoli
• Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
• India Gate
• Cannaught Place
• Old Delhi
• Asia's Biggest Spice Market
• Oldest Mosque
• Chandni Chowk market etc!
Also, we will start our day with some positive thoughts and then we will begin our special experience to explore the city " Delhi".
Also, I will help you by:- 1)Taking the best pictures and videos to make your experience memorable. 2) I will share some tips, on how to save money in India. 3) I will also make sure to provide an experience with some Indian cultures and rituals. 4) I will be keeping my Guest more happy & motivated.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Jalebi - Samosa - Daal & Roti - Gol Gappe - Gulab Jamun - Indian Beverages Lassi or Chai (Indian Tea) and mineral water
What's excluded :
Only EXPERIENCE on TRIPADVISOR which gives you complete OLD DELHI & RELIGIOUS TOUR EXPERIENCE!
* Firstly, we will start our "EXPERIENCE" by visiting -
1) " Agrasen Ki Baoli " - It is an age-old stepwell and a top historical monument in Delhi.
2) Rajghat - Raj Ghat is the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation.
3) India Gate - The India Gate was built to pay homage to the 82,000 soldiers of the Undivided Indian Army who lost their lives fighting for the nation.
4) Connaught Place - Connaught Place is one of the largest financial, commercial and business centres in New Delhi.
5) Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - We will be visiting historic Sikh Gurudwara and It's Kitchen where they prepare food for around 15 Thousand + people for free. We will also be volunteering to help them to cook Indian Roti.
6) Asia's Biggest Spice Market.
7) Jama Masjid Delhi - One of the oldest ( 370 years ) and largest MOSQUE in India. ( From Outside )
8) Chandini Chowk - Busy Market Area
9) Red Fort - We will be having an outside look of Red Fort.
10) Famous Mouth-Watering Street Food - I will also be taking you to the famous and the oldest food places and we will be tasting them too!
• Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
• Agrasen Ki Baoli - Leamigo, Hailey Road, K.G. Marg Block G,22 Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, New Delhi 110001 India
• India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
• Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Departure Point :Barakhamba Metro Station, Barakhamba, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.