An Evening at Agra's Mohabbat The Taj Show with Dinner
The Sanskritik Natyashala presents the live show ‘Mohabbat-the-Taj’, a series of plays depicting the romantic love story of Emperor Shajahan and his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal, at the famous theater in the Kalakriti Cultural and Convention Center. Set in the 16th century, the dance-drama portrays the lavish lifestyle of the Mughal era. See how the Taj Mahal came to life as you watch this lively dance show. Witness the true and immortal love of Shajahan for his beautiful wife, Mumtaj Mahal, the lavish lifestyle of Mughal era, and the hardships of the artisans that, for over 22 years, created the precious specimen of craftsmanship that is the Taj Mahal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Buffet dinner - Mughlai or Continental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra
- Entry/Admission - Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Center
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Center, 41/142 A/1 Fatehabad Road Behind Hotel Trident, Opposite Hotel Pushp Villa, Agra 282001 India
Be collected from your Agra hotel at 6pm and transferred to the Kalakriti Auditorium and Convention Center where you'll witness the spectacular live show of performing artisans depicting the magic of the Mughal Empire. Through interesting and innovative songs, and dramatic performances the 60 artists will recreate the ambience of the era and bring the Braj culture to life.
The 90-minute show can be heard in different languages including Hindi, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, and English through the provided headsets. All you need do is choose your option by clicking a button and listening to the show in your selected language.
After the show you'll be driven to the restaurant for your dinner, then driven back to your accommodation by 10pm.
Show Validity & Time: 1 Aug to 30 Apr (Every Day) & 6:45pm to 8pm
Please Note: This show is not operate on May to July every year
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Hotel or Anywhere in Agra
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This show is not operate on May to July every year
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Electronic devices/articles are not allowed inside the auditorium
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.