An Unforgettable Day Trip to Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan
An unforgettable day trip to the most beautiful "Under Sea World" in the gulf of Thailand by speedboat. Visit to "Koh Nang Yuan" and the three small islands with three connected beaches, the only place in the world which offers an unbroken stretch of clean white sand. It is the paradise for swimmers before heading to "Koh Tao" the most scenic dive and snorkel site. You will fascinate with various of most beautiful colorful coral reefs while you are moving and fishes which swimming around you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Join round trip transfer for hotels in Samui
- Join speedboat
- National park fee
- Professional English speaking guide
- Lunch and fruits
- Liquid refreshments
- Life jackets and snorkeling gear
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
07:30 AM Meet your guide at your hotel lobby and head to Koh Nang Yuan by speedboat. Enjoy swimming, relaxing and sunbathing. Then head to Koh Tao, the most scenic dive and snorkel site in the gulf of Thailand and enjoy lunch here.
After lunch, it is time for snorkeling beautiful points around Koh Tao. You will explore the beauty of the underwater world with it's colorful marine life among soft and hard corals.
Around 15:00 PM, return to Koh Samui by speedboat and back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Samui Island.Ports
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.