ANAGA, valleys of nature and tradition
This experience includes a visit to San Cristobal de La Laguna, the only city in the Canary Islands that has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Passing through the courtyards of majestic palaces and aristocratic houses, you will be sent on a journey through time.
The Country Park and UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Anaga is one of the world's unique sites of nature. Let yourself be seduced by the magical forest of Laurisilva, the pleasant breeze of the trade winds and the traditions of an isolated society known for its hospitality to visitors and peaceful and kind nature.
During this experience in the northeast of Tenerife you will, among other things, visit: the cosy hamlet of Taganana; the black volcanic beaches of Roque de las Bodegas; and numerous other viewpoints, in order to enjoy the rich geodiversity and the lushness of the vegetation found in the mountainous massif of Anaga.
Don´t wait to hear about it from others! This is a visit not to be missed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Licensed Tour Guide in Spanish, English and German.
- Minivan transport (maximum capacity: 8 seats)
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurances of the vehicle and passengers.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Small group guaranteed (maximum 8 participants)
What's excluded :
- Everything else which is not explicitly included
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Rural de Anaga, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Spain
The Country Park and UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Anaga is one of the world's unique sites of nature. Let yourself be seduced by the magical forest of Laurisilva, the pleasant breeze of the trade winds and the traditions of an isolated society
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taganana, Tenerife Spain
Enjoy the local life across the little narrow streets in the cosy hamlet of Taganana between palm trees and ancient traditional houses. In the coast, discover the unique black volcanic beaches of Roque de las Bodegas, Álmáciga and Benijo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mirador Pico del Inglés, TF-114, 38139 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
This and numerous other viewpoints and charming corners (such as Cruz del Carmen, El Bailadero, ...), are waiting to delight you in order to stop on the way and enjoy the rich geodiversity and the lushness of the vegetation found in the mountainous massif of Anaga.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de San Cristobal de la Laguna, San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife Spain
A guided visit to San Cristobal de La Laguna will take you on an adventure through the city's pedestrian streets and marvel at its historical colonial architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation. We will confirm you the pick-up point and time once you have booked the tour. This tour is NOT AVAILABLE for cruisers.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Inform us about any kind of personal restrictions (diets, allergies, movility issues, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In compliance with the protocols established to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by COVID-19 in the development of our activity. The use of a mask will be mandatory in those situations and spaces that require it. Your guide will keep you informed at all times about the steps to take.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.