Ancient Appia Delight...Experience with top e-mtb and farm food
Maximize your time in Rome with an E-bike...
Tired of typical boring tours?...Go off the beaten path and come to discover the real roman countryside with us!
-Hop on your FULL SUSPENSION BOSCH E-MTB or FAT E- BIKE to discover the countryside of the city in an easy, efficient and original way.
-Admire The Appian Way the queen of the long roads the first roads of strategic importance of the Roman Empire.
-Visit historic landmarks such as The Mausoleo of Cecilia Metella and the House of Massenzio with no traffic of people or cars. -Ride along the ancient Roman aqueduct.
-The food has a completely different flavor outside the city, tastes typical products of the Roman countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bosch's Electric-mtb full suspension or with a comfort Fat Electric bike
- Bottled water
- Snacks - tasting of wine and cheese
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Rome, Italy
Pedal on The Appian Way the queen of the long roads.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Viale delle Terme di Caracalla 52, 00153 Rome Italy
The biggest spa of the ancient city!
Stop At: Parco Della Caffarella, Via della Caffarella, 00179 Rome Italy
Via Appia Antica is a magnificent Natural Park, rich of monuments and treasures, an oasis of tranquility and relaxation discover it!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella, Via Appia Antica, 161, 00178 Rome Italy
The Mausoleum of Cecilia Metella is one of the symbolic places of the Via Appia Antica.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Antonio Rosmini, 22, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.