Ancient City of Butrint, UNESCO World Heritage site - A Must
The Ancient City of Butrint, an archeological site in Vlorë County, Albania, 14 kilometres in the south of Sarandë. Located on a hill overlooking the Vivari Channel and part of the Butrint National Park. The city is considered as one of the most important archaeological sites in Albania. On the strength of the immense wealth of cultural, historical and natural value with a considerable history, Butrint was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1992 and further a National Park in 2000. Duration 2-3 hours.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- A visit in the Ancient City of Butrint, considered as one of the most important archaeological sites in Albania. UNESCO World Heritage site since 1992 and further a National Park since 2000.
- Starting point: ReiTours Office near the port of Sarande, Also hotel pickup / drop-off offered.
- Mode of transport: according to the number of participants and/or preferences we will use standart car (1-4pers), minivan (max 6pers), bus.
- Inclusions: Admission tickets, Tour guide in English / Italian, hotel pickup / drop-off.
- Exclusions: meals, coffee / tea.
- Duration 2-3 hours, according to the group.
- Difficulty level: Medium. .
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.