Ancient City Sightseeing With Happy-Go-Lucky Entree Ticket
Treat yourself to a more relaxed, stress-free peace of mind visit with a Happy-Go-Lucky service tailor-made for the privileged visitors. We'll take care of the hustle and bustle purchasing the entry/admission tickets to the attraction sites and delivering on the day of the tour.
“Sri Lanka”, “Ceylon”, “Serendib”, “Taprobane” or “Tambapanni”. The names roll off the tongue like the most thunderous waterfall and the quaintest spring that cascades through the lush mountains that dominate the central lands. It dances to the beat of the ‘beraya’ and sways to the beautiful music of a flute. It tastes of a richly spiced rice and curry and a spoon of the sweetest’ Kithul pani’. It upholds the refinement of a cup of Ceylonese tea, the vibrancy of the coastal reefs & marine life, the enchantment of a ‘Perahera’ on a festive night. Sri Lanka epitomises the quintessence of this tropical land; exotic spices, misty highlands, sun-soaked beaches, exuberant festivals, age-old temples and lost cities.
per adult from
1 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- We pick up travellers free of charge from hotels within Colombo
- Entry/admission ticket to Golden Temple of Dambulla
- Entry/admission ticket to Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple of Dambulla
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Any other unless specified in the what's Included list
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Temple of Dambulla, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
The Dambulla cave temple: Situated approximately 160km from Colombo in the central part of Sri Lanka. Said to be one of the most impressive of all the many cave temples in Sri Lank. This monolith rock stone that rises more than 500 feet above the town of Dambulla, Out of many caves documented in the surroundings, five caves hold the primary attraction, the most significant cave, fourth on the right passing the gateway is said to be the most interesting. The ceiling of this cavern depicts many illustrations that visitors have considered the surface to be of a kind of fabric painting!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya - The Ancient Rock Fortress:
This site is astonishing even today; an enormous block of stone rises more than 500 feet from the scrub jungles to accentuate the bright blue of the sky. How bold, then this rock fortress of Sigiriya must have been when it was crowned as a palace many centuries ago. Sigiriya is one of the most beautiful royal cities that ever graced the earth. It is perhaps the single most eminent memory for visitors to Sri Lanka.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer travellers a pick-up and transfer service free of charge from Bandaranayake Intl Airport and hotels within Colombo geographical area. Our services extend for travellers requesting pick-up away from the areas mentioned will have to bear the additional cost based on the per km rate.Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.