Ancient Roman Markets at the Forum (Trajan's Markets)
The Markets are an archaeological complex of uniqueness in Rome, perhaps even worldwide. They represent an area that has experienced the evolution of the Eternal City from the imperial age to today. The markets were the strategic administrative centre of the Imperial Age with all the kind of shops, successively became a noble residence, a military fortress and a prestigious convent. Discover the different Forum Areas as Caesar’s Forum, Augustus’ Forum, Nerva’s Forum and the Templum Pacis. Admire the collections of ancient scultures and amphorae in the Fori Imperiali Museum. Observe a unique evidence of a 17th century cistern. Your experience will start with the Ancient Rome multimedia video showing the before and after effect of all the best sites of Rome.
You can upgrade your basic entrance with:
- Panoramic Elevator: experience a breathtaking view of the city from the top of the Altar of the Fatherland.
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill: visit the area at your own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Trajan's Markets entrance
- Fori Imperiali Museum entrance fee
- City APP: download your own city map and audio guide
- 25 minute Ancient Rome multimedia video at the Touristation office in Piazza d'Aracoeli 16
- Hosted Entry
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Panoramic elevator (if option selected)
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine entrance (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up service
- Guided Tour
- Visit: Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali, Via IV Novembre 94, 00187 Rome Italy
Discover the Trajan's Markets: the Roman Empire shopping mall. Immerse yourself in the Roman History and admire the signs of the different eras, all still visible.
Departure Point :Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali, Via IV Novembre 94, 00187 Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.