Andean twilight on a half-day small-group tour and wine tasting
In a comfortable vehicle, with no more than 6 passengers, with a professional speaking english mountain guide driver, you will have the opportunity to get to know and enjoy the Andes mountain range on a half day tour with picnic and chilean wines tasting.
From your hotel in Santiago we will take the road to Los Andes, called Camino Farellones. We will pass from 500 to 2,500 meters above sea level to reach the mountain town of Farellones and La Parva ski resort where we will have a picnic and some Chilean wines to taste, enjoying the twilight and the sunset.
From that height, the view towards the city of Santiago de Chile is magnificent! Sometimes showing condors, hawks and also foxes.
You will enjoy the Andes mountain range, its landscapes, its energy and its beauty from a privileged perspective.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of some Chilean reserve wines
- Snacks - Picnic with some dried fruits, local cheeses, typical fruits of the season, natural juices, olives, etc.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Camino A Farellones, Lo Barnechea, Región Metropolitana, Chile
The road to Farellones was built in the 1940s and is the route we will take to get to know the Andes mountain range, from 500 meters (Santiago de Chile) to 2,500 meters above sea level (Farellones)
Stop At: Farellones, Farellones, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Small mountain range town, located at 2,500 meters above sea level and one of the most important ski centers in Chile where you will make a stop at the viewpoint with a short walk around the town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Parva, La Parva, Santiago Metropolitan Region
This is a private ski resort at 2600 masl where we will make a stop to know and photograph the place. From here we will be able to appreciate the valley of the Maipo river and contemplate at twilight and sunset, from the heights of the Andes, the capital city, Santiago de Chile.
We will also enjoy a picnic with local products such as nuts, olives, cheeses, fruits, juices, water, etc., we will also taste some good Chilean wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown Santiago / Las Condes / Vitacura / Providencia district hotels.If your location is outside our hotel pick up area, we will offer a meeting point as close as possible to your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.