Andes Mountains Horseback Riding
Ride your horse around the San Rafael dam up into the high Andes mountains of La Calera. Enjoy a fun ride with spectacular views and lush sub-páramo forest vegetation. This trail, suitable for all levels of experience, is 2 hours long along a narrow, cobblestone pathway that crosses the mountains through a majestic andean forest. You will gain about 100 meters of altitude during the ride and overcome a few minor boulders while on the horse.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Departure from Bogotá
- Drive up through the eastern mountains to La Calera (1 hour)
- Meet your local guide and set up for the ride
- Horseback riding through scenic mountain trails (2 hours)
- Try home made arepas (flatbread of ground maize dough and cheese) plus sugarcane juice
- Drive back to Bogotá (1 hour)
• La Calera, La Calera, Cundinamarca Department
Departure Point :Movistar Arena, Dg. 61c #26-36, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can wait a maximum of 15 minutes pass the schedule pick-up time. Drop-off is at the same location. Late arrivals and no shows forfeit their payment.Airports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/7/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport number and country of issuance is required for all participants to issue insurance.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for sun, rain or wind.
- Anybody between the ages of 2 to 70 years-old can join.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.