Angkor and Tonle Sap Lake 1 Day Tour
We provide professional tour guides with were accredited by Ministry of Tourism with many year experiences
We provide luxury transportation featuring best driver with VIP service
We know many attractions for photography
We are committed to provide you the unforgettable experiences
Experienced and knowledgeable staff
Guaranteed best and competitive prices
Always make your travel convenient, satisfied, safe, and delighted
No Tourist trap
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Cold water, Cold towel during trip.
- Professional luxury transportation driver with license
What's excluded :
- Professional English spoken tour guide
- Temple pass, boat ticket and tax
- Personal expenses
- Everything which is not mentioned in tour inclusion
- Start your Angkor cultural tours by Angkor Wat which is the most famous temple and world heritage listed by UNESCO. It was built in the beginning of 12th century by King Surayavarman II and dedicated to Hindu god, Vishnu.
After finished visiting wonderful Angkor Wat for 3 hours with your professional tour guide, you may take a rest.
You will carry on your trip to South Gate of Angkor Thom, the ancient Khmer empire city which was built in the late of 12th century and the beginning of 13th century by King Jayavarman VII.
Visit Bayon. There are four gigantic smiling faces in each 54 towers of Bayon, Then visit Baphuon which is located at the west of the Dei Chhnang Gate’s road near Bayon. It was built by King Udayadityavarman II in 11th century for dedicated to Hindu god, Shiva.
Carry on your trip to visit Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of Leper King.
Take a rest for lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will carry on your trip to Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda. Those Temples were built during the 10th,11th,12th century. They were dedicated to Hindu gods.
The the next destination is Ta Prohm, a very nice temple and designed by the King Jayavarman VII in the middle of 12th century and early of 13th century. It was dedicated to his mother. It is surrounded by jungle and Kapok trees and spread their gigantic roots over.
Then, you will go on to Banteay Kdey which was established at the end of 12th century and beginning of 13th century by the King Jayavarman VII. It’s built up for Buddhism. Its art and architecture are similar to Bayon and Ta Prohm Temple but it is smaller and less complicated. Bayon Temple front view
After that, you go on to visit Srah Srong which is a located in front of Banteay Kdey temple. It also was built up by King Jayavarman VII in late of 12th century. It is a large pond with 300 m * 700 m with an elegant lading terrace of superb proportion and scale.
On the way at the end of the day, there is a small temple named Kravan. You may have a glance at it.
The next destination is Siem Reap floating village. You will experience local villagers’ life on Tonle Sap Lake at Kampong Pluk floating village and flooded Mangrove forest. You will enjoy the view of floating house, fisherman and big lake.
Come back to your accommodation.
If you need English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and other language spoken tour guide, we may arrange for you at extra charge which is subjective to availability.
Our tour guide is professional and was accredited by Ministry of Tourism. You will enjoy your trip with our professional driver who has many year experiences in serving customer.
Departure Point :220 Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered. We can pickup from all Siem Reap city hotels. Please ensure you provide us with your accommodation (hotel) details.
AirportsSiem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.