Angkor Wat 1Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia
Hit the highlights of the Angkor UNESCO World Heritage Site in just a day with your personal chauffeur-guide. see tree roots clambering over Ta Prohm temple; and stroll through Angkor Thom to the Bayon Temple, decorated with over 200 faces and last visit at Bakhen Mountain to watch sunset.Tour includes flexible round-trip transfers; your temple day pass is at your own expense.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All local Applicable taxes
- Cold Towel & Cold Water during tour
- Hotel pick up & Drop off
What's excluded :
- Temple pass 37$/person
- Travel insurance
- Food & Drinks
- Appreciated Tip
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Visit Angkor Thom comprised of the Bayon Temple, Baphoun, Elephant Terrace and The Terrace of the Leper King.
Enter the city of Angkor Thom through the monumental south gate, Avenue of gods and asuras lining the bridge across the moat.
Bayon temple or state temple of Javavarman 7 is one of the most enigmatic and powerful religious constructions in the world. It is a unique mass of “face tower” which creat a stone mountain of ascending peaks. There were originally 54 towers of which is 37 are still standing today. Most are carved with four faces on each cardinal point. The central has many more.
Baphoun is the vast temple near the center of Angkor Thom. It’s under France’s restoration project, it is possible to access the entrance gate and the elevated walkway entrance and there is a huge reclining Buddha on the west side of the temple.
Elephant Terrace is the heart of Angkor Thom and looks out over the Royal Square. It marks the entrance to the Royal Palace and the focal point for the royal receptions. The carvings of elephants along its wall give its modern name.
Leper King Terrace This massive terrace is named after the 15th century sculpture that was discovered on top of it. It probably dates back to the reign of Javavarman 7 and has been restored in the manner which allows visitors to explore the earliest to most recent addition by actually entering the internal layers of the structure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
The Bayon is a richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon stands at the centre of Jayavarman's capital, Angkor Thom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Angkor Wat & Sunset at Bakheng Hill. Built between the 9th and 14th centuries, the temple of Angkor are among the grandest monuments ever constructed. The entire complex covers approximately 164 square miles with over 200 temples. Among the 30 temples that are accessible today, the most famous is Angkor Wat, the largest religious building in the world. Conceived by Suryavarman 2 in the early 12th century, Angkor wat took an estimated 37 years to build. Unlike most other Khmer temples, it faces west , the most likely reason being that the temple was dedicated to Vishnu, who is sometimes associated with the west.
Bakheng Hill is for sunset, late 9th century was the state temple of the first capital of Angkor. The view from the top is magnificent, particularly of Angkor Wat to the south east and is the most popular spot for visitor at sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Ta Prohm—a temple set in the midst of the jungle. Wander the maze-like ruins of this ornate worship site, marveling at the fig trees that threaten to overtake the edifice.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Siem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.