Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm Temple Private Tour
Visiting Angkor Wat Temple. This huge temple was built in 1113 - 1150 AD by King Suryavarman and it measures 330 metres by 260 metres. Angkor Wat has three levels with 5 main towers. Angkor Wat has become the national symbol of Cambodia and is even found on the nation's flag as it symbolises the soul of the country.
We will visit Angkor Thom and stop at the South Gate of Angkor Thom City and Bayon Temple and then continue to Baphuon Temple, Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King, and the Royal Palace. Then the final tour we visit Ta Prohm temple.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- 50% of the profits we will make with your booking will go directly to support the local disadvantaged communities
- Air-Conditioned Car
- Drinking Water and Cold Towels
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
- Local English Speaking Tour guide
- Spanish Speaking Tour guide on request with $80
- German Tour Guide on request with extra charge $75
What's excluded :
- Landmine Museum Ticket
- Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
- Temple Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
We are going to see Angkor Wat Temple from outside view and inside the temple with learning history by our local expert tour guide. This temple is represent of Cambodia and it's on the Cambodia flag.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, Siem Reap Cambodia
It named as Tonle Oum. This city has 5 gates such as south gate, ghost gate or gate of the dead, victory gate, dei chhnang gate or north gate, and killing gate. This city has 3 kilometres each side.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
We are going to see Bayon Temple from outside view and inside the temple with learning history by our local expert tour guide. This temple is really famous with the faces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
We are going to see Ta Prohm Temple from outside view and inside the temple with learning history by our local tour guide. This temple is known as tree temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Siem Reap town and you can request us the pick up time to start the tour as well.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You are advised not to bring valuables with you on the tour.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders when entering the temples.
- Entrance fee for the temples are $37 for a 1-day pass
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.