Angkor Wat Small Group Tour from Siem Reap with French Speaking Guide
Stunning views of Angkor Wat, the World Heritage Site
Local French Speaking Guide
Small group tour: more attention from your guide
Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transportation from Siem Reap
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by shared air-conditioned mini bus/van/Tuk Tuk (from 3 pax or more)
- French-speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled water during tours (unlimited)
- Small Group tour with max. 10 people
- From 1-2 person, we will travel by Tuk Tuk
What's excluded :
- Admission ticket to all sights is 37$ per person (required)
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
First stop at Angkor Wat to visit the largest and most impressive of all Angkor temples, considered among one of the 7th Wonders of the World.
Angkor Wat was built between 1113-1150 AD and dedicated to Vishnu, the Hindu god of preservation. It's the best preserved of all the temples. Its layout and its scale are simply breathtaking, the wall surrounding the enclosure measures 1,000 by 800 meters and the moat, said to represent the oceans of the world is 200 meters wide. Angkor Wat is an architectural allegory of the mythical Mount Meru in the center of the world (Himalaya). This amazing temple homes the longest continuous bas relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
We also explore the Angkor Thom complex. Its vast walls, some 6m wide, 8m high and 13km in length contain many monuments. Inside the walls the king, his relatives and officials, military officers and priests took residence, the rest of the people lived outside of the great enclosure, between the two artificial lakes. Our visit will begin with the South Gate, a beautiful introduction to Angkor Thom with well-restored statues of Asuras (demons) and gods lining the bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
The Bayon is a richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor. Built in the late 12th or early 13th century as the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon stands at the centre of Jayavarman's capital, Angkor Thom. A peculiarity of the Bayon is the absence of an enclosing wall. It is, though, protected by the wall surrounding the city of Angkor Thom. The basic plan of the Bayon is a simple one comprising three levels (1-3). The first and second levels are square galleries featuring bas-reliefs. A circular Central Sanctuary dominates the third level. Despite this seemingly simple plan, the arrangement of the Bayon is complex, with a maze of galleries, passages and steps connected in a way that make the levels practically indistinguishable and creates dim lighting, narrow walkways, and low ceilings. The temples decorated with more than 200 smiling faces on its tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
Ta Phrom has been controversially left to the destructive power of the jungle by French archaeologists to demonstrate the awesome power of nature. It has been largely consumed by the jungle and as you will climb through the dilapidated stone structures you will see many giant trees growing out of the top of the temple itself. At every turn you will expect to see Indiana Jones (Lara Croft) step out from behind a fallen pillar around you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
This tour concludes with return transfer to your hotel or any requested drop off point within the city center.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour depart at 08:30 am from town (pick up is variable between 7:30 am and 8:30 am), please be ready from 7:30 am and ready to go as soon as your tour guide arrive.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.