Angkor Wat Sunrise Full day Tour
our service is flexible and free pick up from airport to hotel
responsible for your in siem reap, cambodia
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Airport/Departure Tax
- We will pick you up from the lobby at 4:40 am. We will take you to buy the Angkor pass ($37 for an adult) before heading to the most marvellous temple, Angkor Wat to watch the sunrise.
We will leave the temple after sunrise for breakfast. We will take you back to Angkor Wat temple in the afternoon to take photographs.
We will explore the jungle temple, Ta Prohm before the arrival of the huge crowds and then we continue our trip to the last city of the Khmer Empire known as Angkor Thom ( Large capital city) and other mysterious temples of Angkor such as Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of elephant & leper king and South Gate of Angkor Thom. After this, we will stop for lunch. We will continue to explore the Angkor Wat temple after we have our lunch and spend about two hours walking around Angkor Wat temple before going back to the hotel.
Departure Point :
we meet and pick up at hotel lobby
AirportsSiem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
OtherKrong Siem Reap, Cambodia - we pick up all travel at hotel lobby
Return Detail :Siem Reap Province, Cambodia - we drop off at hotel or other suggestion
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.