Angra dos Reis and its islands
One of the most famous and sought after tours for those who spend their holidays in Rio de Janeiro is certainly that of Angra dos Reis.
Angra is about 160 km from Rio and is the starting point for discovering a wonderful archipelago composed of 365 islands that have recently been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The tour lasts about 6 hours (+ transfer to and from Rio de Janeiro) and includes some stops in the most suggestive points of the archipelago, where you can take a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters and take advantage of the tropical beaches that the islands offer . On one of these islands there is a break for self-service lunch, which is included in the package, as is transport by car to and from your residence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angra Dos Reis, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro
Our boat tour starts at the port of Angra dos Reis, where a day full of nature and the beauties that the archipelago offers will await us.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up throughout the Sul area, downtown and Barra da Tijuca. For other areas, a supplement may be requested on the rate.Airports
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Porto di Rio de Janeiro
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The measures adopted follow the indications provided by the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Health. The procedures relating to the use of masks may undergo changes and at the time of booking all the updated procedures provided for by the Brazilian rules will be indicated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.