Ankara City Tour - ANK103
Visit Ataturk’s Mausoleum.
Visit the internationally aclaimed Anatolian Civilizations Museum.
Then start with the Paleolithic era, and continue chronologically through the Neolithic, Early Bronze, Assyrian trading colonies, Hittite, Phrygian, Urartian, Greek, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, Seljuq and Ottoman periods.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Anatolian Civilizations
What's excluded :
- Drinks, tips to guide and driver, personal expenses and optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Kale, Gözcü Sk. No:2, 06240 Ulus/Altındağ/Ankara, Turkey
Day 1: Pick up from your hotel and we first visit Ataturk’s Mausoleum. On the exterior of the great hall of the mausoleum are inscribed Atatürk’s Address to Turkey’s Youth and extracts from his Tenth Year Speech ending in the famous words, “Happy is he who calls himself a Turk”.
We then visit the internationally aclaimed Anatolian Civilizations Museum which has a number of exhibits of Anatolian archeology. They start with the Paleolithic era, and continue chronologically through the Neolithic, Early Bronze, Assyrian trading colonies, Hittite, Phrygian, Urartian, Greek, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, Seljuq and Ottoman periods.
The exhibits of gold, silver, glass, marble and bronze works date back as far as the second half of the first millennium BC. The coin collections, with examples ranging from the first minted money to modern times, represent the museum’s rare cultural treasures.
The museum was elected as the first “European Museum of the Year” in Switzerland on April 19, 1997.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Ankara hotel
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.