Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The trek to Annapurna Base Camp is scenic tourist routes with chic views and low complexity, known all over the world. The Annapurna mountain range extends 55 kilometers along the Main Himalayan Range. The top of Mt. Annapurna I height (8091 m) is the highest point of the western part of Nepal. We will make trekking to Annapurna Base Camp of altitude 4,130 m, which is surrounded by mountain ranges on all sides like a stone circus. On this journey we will overcome all climatic zones with weather from rain-forests to the arctic snowy deserts.
ABC Trek is now an extremely popular tourist destination, very fashionable and accessible to almost everyone.We will cross all the climatic zones of the Himalayas from the tropical jungle and rhododendron forests to the glaciers. Meet stunning sunsets and sunrises see the life of Nepalese in the villages. Boat trips on Lake Phewa, the hot springs of Gin. And three main cities of the country – Kathmandu, Patan and Pokhara.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Airport/Departure Tax
Moderate trek in Annapurna Region.
Sensational views of Himchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna III, Gandharvachuli and Gangapurna.
Trek through lush rhododendron forests, mountain villages.
Encounter monasteries, temples and stunning landscapes.
Unobstructed sunrise and sunset view over the Himalayas from Poon Hill.
Enjoy the evening at hot spring delight with views of waterfalls, landscapes and surrounding.
Familiar with locals intimately and experience their cultural hospitality of Gurung and the Magar Community.
Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/8/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday: 10:45 AM - 03:15 PM Tuesday: 10:45 AM - 04:45 PM Wednesday: 12:45 AM - 02:45 PM Thursday: 09:45 AM - 05:15 PM Friday: 12:15 AM - 04:45 PM Saturday: 12:15 AM - 03:45 PM Sunday: 09:45 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.