Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
The Poon Hill Trek is easy going, offering spectacular mountain scenery and charming villages in the Annapurna range of the Himalayas. Perfect for first-timers to trekking, accommodation is at comfortable family run lodges. Poon Hill is the highest point of this trek famous for beautiful sunrises.
"We found your company to be exceptional. Our trip was fantastic, a trip of a lifetime to meet wonderful people in a fascinating country. Your staff and their service were first class!" Paul & Sandra Cheney, UK
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance of Client
- Tips for Staff
We design trips around the needs, interests, and budgets of single travellers, couples, families, small groups, Scout groups and schools.
So, personalise your unique adventure with these add-ons and don’t hesitate to let our professional Travel Consultants know about any needs or interests that aren’t listed, we love a challenge!
• Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
• Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.