Annapurna Circuit Trek 17 days from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
Annapurna Circuit Trek lies in the Annapurna Sanctuary in Himalayas of Nepal and is considered to be one of the most beautiful long distance treks in the World and runs around the Annapurna Massif ( Annapurna I to Annapurna IV) which have peaks which are near to Eight Thousand meters. The trek involves a daily average hike of about 10-15kms and as one moves forward from Manang Village, the temperature starts dipping and nights become very cold. The whole Annapurna Circuit Main Trail involves crossing of only one high pass known as Thorong La at an altitude of about 5416m above sea level and one reaches Muktinath Temple which is a famous Pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists in Nepal.
The trek is a lifetime experience for someone and is considered to be moderate to difficult trek in Himalayas of Nepal. So, let’s get ready to experience the same with The Lone Wolf Adventure Travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights stay in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Trekking Entry Permit (ACAP)
- High Altitude Porter between 2 Trekkers
- All Land transportation from Kathmandu Airport to Kathmandu Airport
- Food and Accomodation for Porters and Staff
- 1 night stay in Pokhara while return from Jomsom on twin sharing basis on Bed and breakfast basis
- Experienced and knowledgeable high altitude experienced trek leader
- All meals ( Breakfast/Lunch & Dinner) on the trek
- All type of local and government taxes
- High Altitude Medical Kit along with Oxygen Cylinder
- Dormitories at high altitude tea houses such as Tilicho Base Camp and Thorong Base or High Camp
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- Experienced Local Guide for the Trek
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal Travel Insurance
- International & domestic airfares
- Tips for trekking staff & drivers
- Personal Purchases such as laundry, SIM Card, trekking gear if any, shopping etc
- Phone charging during the trek in Tea houses
- Hot shower facility cost during the trek
- Mineral Water or boiled water during the trek
- Cost due to unforeseen circumstances or natural calamities, political situation, illness etc.
- Other expenses which are not mentioned in inclusions
Day-01 - Fly from to Kathmandu (1400 m). O/N in KTM
Day-02 – Drive 172kms from Kathmandu to Besishahar(760m).
Day-03 – Drive from Besishahar to Koto (2600m).
Day-04 – Trek 16kms from Koto to Upper Pisang(3200m).
Day-05 – Trek 10kms from Upper Pisang to Ngawal.
Day-06 –Trek 9.2kms from Ngawal to Manang(3515m).
Day -07 – Rest day in Manang.
Day-08– Trek 8.4kms from Manang to Shreekharkha.
Day-09– Trek 6.0kms from Shreekharkha to Tilicho Base.
Day-10 – Trek 5.4kms from Tilicho Base to Tilicho Lake (4919m)and back to Tilicho Base.
Day-11 – Trek 16kms from Tilicho Base to Yak Kharkha(4010m) via Upper Khangsar.
Day-12 – Trek 6 or 8kms from Yak Kharkha to Thorong Base or High Camp.
Day-13 – Early morning trek 13 or 15kms from Thorong Base/High Camp to Muktinath(3737m) via Thorong La Pass at an altitude of 5416m above sea level. O/N in a hotel in Muktinath.
Day-14 – Drive from Muktinath to Kagbeni Village(2864m)(Gateway to Upper Mustang). O/N in Kagbeni Village.
Day-15 – Drive from Kagbeni Village to Pokhara via Jomsom(2724m). O/N in Pokhara
Day-16- Drive 200kms from Pokhara to Kathmandu in Tourist Bus. O/N in Kathmandu.
Day-17- Drop at Kathmandu Airport.
• Muktinath Temple, Bhagwanbahal, Thamel, Kathmandu, 00977 Nepal
• Thorong La Pass, Manang - 02, Thorong la, Manang 33500 Nepal
• Manang, Manang, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Tilichol Lake, Manang Nepal
Departure Point :Trekkers Home, Chaksibari Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :4/5/2021 - 4/21/2021
Saturday: 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.