Annapurna Poonhill Trek
The personalized private trek, Poon Hill (3210m) is known as one of the best viewpoints of the Himalayas in the world, connecting two of the world’s tallest Himalayas, Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Annapurna (8091m). From the top you will enjoy views of majestic mountains Machhapuchher (or Fish Tail, 6993m), Tukuche Peak (6920m), Nilgiri (6940m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Annapurna South (7219m), Dhaulagiri (8167 m) and many more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Full meal plan during trek
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu domestic flight
- Trekkers Information Management System
- Annapurna Conservation fee
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Sleeping bag, duffle bag, warm jackets
- Client’s personal insurance and any kind of unforeseen expenses, Any bar bills
- Travel/Medical Insurance,Nepal Visa fees,Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- After your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu, you will be transferred to the centrally located hotel in Thamel. Kindly look for your name outside the arrival hall. Each day you will be transferred from the hotel and drop off accordingly after the completion of the tour each day.
Departure Point :
You will be met right outside the Tribhuwan International Airport arrival hall with the name plate.
AirportsTribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.