Antilla & Catalina Snorkel Sail
Sun, sailing and snorkeling — the perfect way to spend an afternoon in Aruba. On this 3-hour tour, cruise the Caribbean waters aboard a catamaran and kick your fins to explore two rich snorkeling sites. First, swim near angelfish and other colorful marine life in calm Catalina Bay. Then head on to Antilla Shipwreck, one of the island's most famous snorkeling spots, where angelfish, yellowtail snapper, stingrays and morays swirl around the remnants of the WWII freighter. Bonus: An open bar, snacks are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Luxury catamaran tour with 2 snorkel stops
- Bite sized appetizers
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Open bar
What's excluded :
Snorkeling is one of the best and easiest ways to discover Aruba's Underwater Marine life. Board one of Red Sail Aruba’s luxury catamarans to take you to two of Aruba's best snorkel spots; the Antilla shipwreck and Boca Catalina. Refuel and refresh with bite-sized appetizers and a fully stocked open bar.
• Boca Cataavlina, L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
• The Antilla, Palm Eagle Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
Departure Point :Piet's Pier Bar, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 85, Noord, Aruba
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform Red Sail if you have children in your group that cannot swim, in order to arrange a mandatory life jacket for them while on board.
- Contact Red Sail directly to arrange a transfer to the pier, transfers are on request and based on availability and are only available for major hotels not in walking distance of our pier.
- Please bring: Swim suit, towel, sunscreen, camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.