Ao dai Long-tail dress Show with Dinner
"Ao Dai" or Long-tail dress is a Vietnamese traditional costume. The elegance, the grace and the nobility of Ao Dai symbolize Vietnamese beauty. Over time, Ao dai has been changed about material, textures and designs. Ao dai is combination between the past and present, between tradition and modernity. All will be shown clearly in “Ao Dai Show”. This is a unique show that you must see in Hue.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off at hotel in Hue city
- 2 bottles of mineral/person/day
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hue Royal Show
What's excluded :
- Drinks during meals
- What not mentioned clearly
- Visit: Hue Royal Show, 15 Le Loi 2nd Floor, Hue Vietnam
At 05:00 pm, our tour guide and private car will pick you up from your hotel in Hue city then take you to watch Ao Dai Show. The show begins at 05:30 pm and finishes at 06:45 pm. Show ticket includes one drink, fruits and cookies.
In the show, you will see colorful Ao dai which is shown by many interesting performances such as Hue Royal show (introduces the magnificent and monumental beauty of imperial palaces in imperial costumes of Hue royal festivals to visitors); Vietnamese traditional wedding (introduces a traditional wedding tableau); Old Market (introduces local life of Vietnamese in the year 20 – 30 in the Twentieth century through collection),...
After watching show, our tour guide will take you to a local restaurant to have dinner with authentic Hue food.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This booking is applied for minimum 2 adults
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by VietnamCheapPackages