Aodaigo: Chuon Lagoon, a rustic tranquil picture of Hue
Highlights: Cồn Hến (Hến Islet), Vân Dương Village, Đầm Chuồn (Chuồn Lagoon), Huế by night.
Time: 3.00 pm – 7.00 pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Nice scooter
- Vietnamese lady English speaking guide
- Motorboat to Chuồn Lagoon
- Chè Huế (Hue style sweet soups)
- Helmet and raincoat
- Mineral water
- Fresh seafood
- Entry/Admission - Dam Chuon Huong Quan
What's excluded :
- Personal expensive
- Other services are not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dam Chuon Huong Quan, Phu An, Phu Vang, Hue Vietnam
3.00 pm: We will take a scenic ride to Chuồn Lagoon. From Vân Dương Village, we sit on a small motorboat to the lagoon area, take photos of the amazing sunset scenery on the lagoon, and may enjoy some boiled fresh seafood at shrimp farming houses.
6.00 pm: We then ride back to town and stop to enjoy “chè Huế” (special sweet soups of Huế). We will say farewells to each other at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.