Appetizer and visit to the oldest winery in Cantabria
One of the oldest wineries in Cantabria. Since 1860 they have been dedicated to the maturation of white wines of Andalusian origin to obtain the typical solera white widely consumed in Cantabria.
It is a winery of other times that still keeps the account books or the telephones and other devices of more than a century ago.
The winemaker will guide the visit and will tell us the way of elaboration and the history of the winery.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - We will taste its white wine and vermouth accompanied by cheese and sausage.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
One of the oldest wineries in Cantabria. Since 1860 they are dedicated to the maturation of white wines of Andalusian origin to get the typical white solera very consumed in Cantabria.
It is a winery of other times that still retains account books or phones and other devices for more than a century.
We will taste its white wine and vermouth accompanied by cheese and sausage.
Dare to know this winery and taste its white wine of solera!
Departure Point :Treceño (Valdaliga), 39592 Requejo, Cantabria, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.