Appolonia and Qulan Beach
This special day trip offers you integration of Safari and Trekking to engage you with the hidden gems of the National Park.
The valley is one of the largest in the Red Sea Mountain region between the Nile and the Red Sea. It is distinguished by its environment with a great variety of flora and fauna and also characterized by its Roman Ghost Cities.
After a descent off road jeep drive from the entrance, we start a hike of 5 km.
Our team will lead you through the hike to reach the Ancient Roman Ghost City of Appolonia.
Walk through the ruins and travel back in time to visualize as well as learn about the lifestyle of Roman engineers and labor in the mining industry.
We'll go to Qulaan Beach Settlement. Time to sit by the beach and enjoy a relaxed evening in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Explore special features of the coasts of the Wadi El Gemal National park, the mangrove thickets, which go to make up an ecosystem that is unique in the Red Sea Area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Bedouin lunch; . A full course meal is prepared, containing local Bedouin bread, freshly baked in the sand, followed by BBQ chicken & a green salad. Plus, fruits and fresh roasted Gabana local coffee
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Local guide during the tour
- Entry/Admission - El Qulan Mangrove Forest
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Qulan Mangrove Forest, Marsa Alam Egypt
Time to sit by the beach and enjoy a relaxed evening in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Get also in touch with one of the special features of the coasts of the Wadi El Gemal National park, the mangrove thickets, which go to make up an ecosystem that is unique in the Red Sea Area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Wadi el Gemal National Park, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from hotels South of Marsa Alam and North of Wadi El Gemal Park
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.