Aquarium of the Bay General Admission Ticket
Visit Aquarium of the Bay for an interactive introduction to the fish and other marine life that live in San Francisco Bay and its surrounding Pacific waters. This general admission ticket includes access to the Aquarium’s main exhibit areas, which feature more than 20,000 animals. You can observe creatures like sharks, rays, sea stars and river otters. With its location at the foot of PIER 39 between Fisherman’s Wharf and the Alcatraz ferry landing, Aquarium of the Bay is easy to fit into your San Francisco sightseeing schedule.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to the Aquarium of the Bay
- Entry/Admission - Aquarium of the Bay
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Aquarium of the Bay, Embarcadero & Beach St Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133
When you arrive at Aquarium of the Bay, located on San Francisco’s bustling Embarcadero (also home to other attractions like Fisherman’s Wharf, the Pier 39 sea lions, Boudin Bakery and the ferries to Alcatraz Island), head inside with your general admission ticket and begin your self-guided exploration of the aquarium.
Your admission allows you to visit the aquarium’s main exhibit areas. With a focus on the marine life of San Francisco Bay and its surrounding bodies of water, the Aquarium of the Bay is home to 20,000-plus animals that live in 700,000 gallons (2.6 million liters) of carefully maintained bay water. Stay at the aquarium as long as you like to learn about sea creatures like jellyfish, octopus, and sharks.
Discover the Bay exhibit:
See orange garibaldi, green moray eels, colorful rockfish, and other wildlife native to the San Francisco Bay. Learn about how anchovies stick together and avoid predators, and find out how the bay acts as a breeding ground for perch and many other fish.
Under the Bay exhibit:
Walk through a 300-foot (90-meter) tunnel system of clear glass for a look at the fascinating fish and other sea life in the bay and nearby Pacific waters. See mesmerizing jellyfish, a giant Pacific octopus, graceful rays, sturgeon, and multiple local shark species like sevengill sharks, leopard sharks, soupfin sharks, and spiny dogfish.
Departure Point :Aquarium of the Bay, Embarcadero & Beach St Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free admission for children ages 3 and under
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- The aquarium is open every day except Christmas Day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Facemasks are provided at a minimum cost
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.