Aquila Big Five PRIVATE Full Day Safari
Acclaimed for our personal attention of our clients needs, renewable energy, social responsibility efforts and conservation programmes, Aquila is more than just an unforgettable wildlife experience, it is an experience in luxurious African hospitality, traditional culinary delights, service excellence and the restoration of pride to the indigenous people and the land.
Situated in the historic town of Touws River, in a valley between the Langeberg and the Outeniqua Mountains in the Karoo, the 10,000 hectare conservancy has evolved from its early days of being residence to various antelope species only to becoming the home of the Big 5 – elephant, lion, buffalo, rhino and leopard - as well as a significant amount of other wild game, which roam freely on the reserve.
Aquila’s purpose is to protect and preserve Africa’s increasingly threatened wildlife and is fully committed to social upliftment, job creation, skills development and various sustainable empowerment programmes.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Game drive on 4x4 vehicle for 2 to 3 hours
- Snacks on game drive
- Use of Pool, Lounge Bar, Labyrinth, Giant Chess access to Curio shop.
- Entry/Admission - Aquila Private Game Reserve
What's excluded :
- Refreshments other than mentioned, curio purchases, horseback and quadbike safari, access to Spa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aquila Private Game Reserve, R46, Touws River, 6880, South Africa
Arrive at the reserve at 9, breakfast, then the 2 to 3 hour safari. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side. Followed by lunch and time at leisure to explore the rest of the facilities.
The program includes a welcome drink, a scrumptious buffet breakfast, 2 to 3 hour game drive led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side, then a leisurely lunch, after which you may choose to add on a spa treatment, horseback or quad bike safari.
Morning Safari Day Tour
06h45: Depart Cape Town to Aquila - Our private transfer included Or drive yourself to Aquila
09h00: Welcome drink served on arrival
09h15: Continental Breakfast
10h15: Game drive
12h45: Buffet lunch
After lunch, time at leisure.
Duration of game drive and departure times are approximate and dependent on the interaction of the guests with the ranger and the sighting of animals.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Aquila Private Game Reserve, R46, Touws River, 6880, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from guest houses,airbnb's and private residences as well
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.