Archaeological visit, terroir and walks
You will discover a charming historical heritage. An original visit filled with surprises mixing nature and culture.
Our first stop takes us to Villeneuve-les-Maguelone. Crossing the canal will be an opportunity to admire the flamingos and to feel the freshness of the spray. Once on the peninsula, the cathedral surrounded by vineyards is a place steeped in history. Enjoy a meal in the pine forest where you may have the chance to observe peacocks.
20 km from Montpellier, is one of the most beautiful ancient cities in the region. Murviel is a pretty medieval village, a place that will immerse you in the history of the Roman Gallos through its remains and its excavation site. A walk between the vineyards and the scrubland to discover unspoiled natural sites.
End the day in style by taking part in a wine and tapas tasting at the Château de Fourques located in Juvignac. A convivial moment shared from an ancestral cellar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tapas and wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Fourques
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villeneuve-les-Maguelone, Villeneuve-les-Maguelone, Herault, Occitanie
Cross the ponds dotted with flamingos then admire the cathedral steeped in history. Share a meal in a charming pine forest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Murviel-les-Montpellier, Murviel-les-Montpellier, Montpellier, Herault, Occitanie
Murviel is a pretty medieval village, a place that will immerse you in the history of the Roman Gallos through its remains and its excavation site. A walk between the vineyards and the scrubland to discover unspoiled natural sites.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chateau de Fourques, route de Laverune, 34990 Juvignac France
End the day in style by taking part in a wine tasting at the Château de Fourques located in Juvignac. One of the three daughters of the estate will welcome you and introduce you to the history of this pretty place with 4 generations of winegrowers.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transport from Montpellier by air-conditioned minibus (included)Pick up in Montpellier, stop of TRAM 'Mosson' L1 or L3Wait at the tram stop for the guide to find you.Other pick-up locations on request only.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.