Architecture Tour of Melbourne
Since European settlement 180 years ago the city of Melbourne has benefited from the remarkable skill of many talented architects. Join MELTours on the Architecture Tour of Melbourne and discover some amazing architectural styles from the 1850s to the present day.
You will see buildings that are incredibly symbolic to ones that have sustainability at the core of their design.
per adult from
What's included :
- Two-hour walking tour highlighting Melbourne's eclectic architecture.
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Federation Square, Corner Swanston and Flinders Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Pass By: Flinders Street Station, Cnr Flinders & Swanston Sts, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Pass By: 333 Collins Street, 333 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Pass By: ANZ Bank Museum, 380 Collins St Gothic Bank, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Pass By: Scots Church, Melbourne Vic 156 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Departure Point :St Pauls Cathedral, 198-206 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return Detail :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks must be worn inside venues except when eating and/or drinking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.