Arecibo Caves Experience!
We are a local company dedicated to the Transport Service, for individuals . groups . companies through the Island.
In addition to transport, we offer you aquatic and land experiences with which you can give that magical touch to your stay filling it with unforgettable memories. Just tell us what you wish for your stay or experience and we will make it happen.
In Transport and Experiences Puerto Rico we want you to feel like part of our family, very welcomed and lovely treated. Our team will guide and advise in the best interest so you can fulfill all your desires for your stay in Puerto Rico.
Transport . Experiences . Private Service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety helmet and flashlight
- Comfortable, safe and familiar transport during the entire experience.
- Learn about our history and local culture through guided comments.
- Transportation from San Juan
- Entrance ticket to both Caves
- Entry/Admission - Cueva Ventana
- Entry/Admission - Cueva del Indio
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and beverages (additional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cueva Ventana, Route 10 KM75, Arecibo Puerto Rico
Cueva Ventana is a large cave situated at the top of a limestone cliff. After 20 minutes of moderate hiking you will be delighted with the stalactites, stalagmites, bats and insects characteristic of the ecosystem. At the end of the cave there is an impressive opening in the mountain that gives a beautiful view of the mountains in the area and the Rio Grande, Arecibo Valley. It is a safe environment, the view is spectacular and the guide explains each of the details hidden in this wonderful cave.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cueva del Indio, Arecibo 00612 Puerto Rico
Cueva del Indio is divided into several cavities. In some of them you will see petroglyphs and in others, as the waves of the sea rise and fall the level of a water well as they come and go. These indigenous petroglyphs date back to ancient times.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup in San Juan area.Airports
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/7/2019 - 8/7/2022
Wednesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate - 5yrs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- To ensure safety and security to all travelers and staff all safety measures must be follow in order to keep the activity. Any defiance will conduct on the full cancelation of the booking without refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.