Arenal Volcano National Park Adventure
This tour will simply amaze you, it starts with a short boat ride from the Arenal Lake Dam to the entrance of “La Península”, this path will take us through the forest in the most recent national park trails area, we will hike with amazing views of the Arenal Lake and enjoy fantastic lookouts, this trail is special for birdwatching and nature photography.
Then we’ll go to areas that were once destroyed by volcanic activity and are now in the process of regeneration, a hike through the “Coladas Trail” will take us all the way to experience what no long ago were lava flows. Nature, geology and volcano history all in the hands of our professional guides.
Arenal Volcano before the active period started on 1968 was covered by a lavish canopy of vegetation, the people who climbed Arenal’ s summit told that inside the crater there were big trees and they slept in places where there was some heat due to small steam outlets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottle Water
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Arenal Volcano before the active period started on 1968 was covered by a lavish canopy of vegetation, the people who climbed Arenal’ s summit told that inside the crater there were big trees and they slept in places where there was some heat due to small
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Traveler pickup is offered
- Si su hotel no está en la lista, contáctenos (+506) 2479 9133- Si su hotel no está en la lista, pueden aplicar cargos extra por transporte
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a moderate to challenging hike with steep sections and uneven terrain
- Hiking shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent, and a camera are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.