Arenal Wonders from Guanacaste
One of the Costa Rica´s most iconic natural features is Arenal Volcano. Enjoy a day exploring Casona Río Fortuna and take the opportunity to witness this spectacular wonder. Spending a day among the beauty and culture of La Fortuna, a traditional town that sits at the base of the volcano and adjacent to the beautiful rainforest, is a spectacular way to experience life in Costa Rica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Casona Río Fortuna is a traditional country estate located in La Fortuna / Arenal Volcano area where you can experience the genuine and peaceful way of country life in Costa Rica. This is a great opportunity to learn about the local culture, and traditions of this beautiful country.
Walk around the Casona grounds to learn about the different vegetation and plants around the property as well have a chance to make your own tortilla cooked on a wood burning stove. Ending the day by enjoying the marvelous and therapeutic springs water, heated directly from the volcano.
Stop At: Gray Line Costa Rica, La Uruca, San Jose 10110 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual; shorts, t-shirts, and tennis shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.