Argentine Flavors - Food Tour
Ideal activity for you to try the main Argentine dishes and learn a little about the history of some iconic places in the San Telmo region. Spend an unforgettable night discovering some of the gastronomic symbols of Argentina where we will do a tasting of dulce de leche, a pairing of wines and finish with a dinner in a typical Argentine restaurant.
• Discover dulce de leche, wine and Argentine meat on this gastronomic tour
• Take a stroll through the traditional San Telmo Market
• Dine in a restaurant with Argentine cuisine with a 3-course menu and a drink.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner menu three steps
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wine tasting
- Dulce de leche tasting
- San Telmo market tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- After picking you up at your hotel or meeting point, we set out on one of the most popular tours in Buenos Aires, where we will immerse ourselves in Argentine cuisine, with the first stop at a store specializing in “Dulce de Leche” learning how to produce and with a tasting of the derivations of the delicacy. Then, we head to the Mercado de San Telmo, a place that has had a strong participation in the gastronomic scene of Buenos Aires, since 1897. We will do a tour and a stop at the market.
Then, the group will walk to one of the most traditional wineries in San Telmo: Vinoteca Tierra Mendocina, for a cold tasting and two Argentine wines, the Malbec red and Torrontés, emblematic white wine from Argentina. We will have about 50 minutes to learn a little about the history and curiosities of wine in addition to its importance in Argentina.
Dinner will be at the Revire Brasas Bravas restaurant, a steakhouse specializing in meats, serving a delicious Argentine dinner that includes a 3-step menu and a drink. The tour ends at the end of the dinner with a transfer taking you back to the hotels.
• Dulce de leche tasting - we will do a sweet milk ode tasting in one of the most traditional delicacy houses in Buenos Aires
• Chorizo steak, French fries, salads and provolone cheese - Dinner will be at the Revire Brasas Bravas restaurant, a barbecue specialized in meat, serving a delicious Argentine dinner.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
transfer picks up all customers in hotels in the Microcentro, Recoleta, Retiro, San Telmo and Porto Madero neighborhoods.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 Special Measures All of our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations in relation to the cleaning and sanitizing procedure for the protection and safety of passengers in order to prevent the contagion of the covid-19 virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.