Arrabida, Sesimbra, Palmela with Wine Tasting, Private Tour, Full Day
A region of immense beauty, just south of Lisbon. The Serra da Arrabida mountain range and surrounding area is where we are headed on this unique tour. Ancient castles, secluded beaches, amazing views and premium wines all make for a relaxing and pretty diverse day! Visit Cabo Espichel, Sesimbra, the Fort of Sao Filipe and Palmela Castle. A tour highlight is a beautiful winery and wine tasting session with a private tour of the house/museum. We use only qualified, professional driver/guides, and local, knowledgable hosts and partners. We've handpicked all our trips to give you the best, authentic Portuguese experience.
– Sightseeing Tour, 9 hours, private driver/guide
– Uncover Portuguese history and heritage
– Enjoy the dramatic mountain range of Serra da Arrabida
– Wander through the streets of picturesque fishing town, Sesimbra
– Visit an ancient fort in Setubal and a castle in Palmela
– Enjoy a guided tour and wine tasting at a prestigious, local winery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private Driver/Guide
- Live Commentary On Board
What's excluded :
- Wine Tasting and Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Sao Filipe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Azeitao, Azeitao, Setubal District, Alentejo
To start this wonderful day we visit one of Portugal's largest and most prestigious wine companies, founded in 1834 and continuing to be operating with undiminished passion by the same family. Enjoy a guided tour of the manor house, museum, the beautiful gardens and the ancient wine cellars, followed by a premium wine tasting session.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Castelo de Palmela, Palmela 2950-997 Portugal
This medieval castle is an official national monument, Impressive and grand, with magnificent views over the town below and beyond. Inside the castle walls you will find the Igreja de Santiago church, a museum and the battlements.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada do Castelo de Sao Filipe, Setubal 2900-300 Portugal
Standing high above Setubal, this fort is one of the most notable landmarks of the region. After being restored it is now home to a five star hotel, but you can still wander the grounds and explore the battlements. The views are breathtaking!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sesimbra Portugal, hotel spa, 2970-773 Sesimbra, Portugal
A typical picturesque, Portuguese fishing village. Walk along the Marginal next to the beach and taste the local speciality ‘Sour Toast.’ There is also the opportunity to visit Sesimbra Castle or the Maritime Museum of Sesimbra.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
A mountain range and natural park, with dense green vegetation, secluded beaches, dramatic views and ruins of castles and convents dotted along the way. Admire the views and stop at viewpoints for photo opportunities!
Stop At: Cabo Espichel, Oeste de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-738 Portugal
The most western point of this region of Portugal. Discover the beautiful lighthouse, dinosaur footprints along the cliff, a monks hermitage and some amazing views.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ALL hotels, accommodation, cruise ships and airports in the Lisbon area. Your health and your safety is our priority. Post Covid 19, we will continue to sanitise our vehicles and your car/minivan will have alcohol wipes, water and sunscreen.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Languages offered are English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Classic Portugal is Certified Tourism Agency with the Clean and Safe seal. We adapt your tour schedule to visit monuments at quieter times and we offer rural, social distancing tours also. Your health is our priority. We have set protocols in place to monitor and protect from Covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.