Art Experience with Food and Wine Tasting in Lazise
A unique experience that combines art and local wines paired with quality food in beautiful settings.You will spend three hours in a natural setting, in the heart of the Bardolino Wine area, tasting wines and local food, being able to express your creativity in painting on canvas, completely detaching from everyday life.
per adult from
What's included :
- All you need for painting
- Snacks - Tasting of quality cold cuts and cheeses
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of Garda Wines
- Soda/Pop - Acqua, fruit juices and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Colour Me Wine!
A painting session/lesson in the winery, inside the vineyards, where you can create your artwork from a predefined subject or a copy from life with theme "Places and landscapes of Garda", followed step by step by an artist teacher, all accompanied by quality tasting of wines, cheeses and local salamis. We will serving water and wines during the painting session, and after an hour we will make a tasting of food and wine as break.
The event is held when at least 4 adults participants are reached
In case of cancellation the ticket will be refunded in full
• No need to know how to paint!
• We take care of everything: colors, brushes, palettes, easels. Just bring the desire to have fun!
• Italian or english translation for the lesson (russian and german with an interpreter, with extra cost)
• Bring friends! Custom prices and events on request
• Water and juices for who don't drink wine
• Custom prices for kids (from 12 to 17)
• Ideal for hen parties, team building, groups of friends, associations
• Azienda Agricola Le Ginestre, Localita Casa Roina, 37017, Lazise Italy
• Bread with quality cold cuts and cheeses
Departure Point :Azienda Agricola Le Ginestre, Località Casa Roina, 37017 Lazise VR, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.