Art In Paradise Pattaya
Visit one of the largest 3D art museums in Thailand! Comprising of over 150 massive 3D paintings ranging from classic to contemporary art styles, enjoy interacting with the paintings and taking pictures.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission/Entry - Art in Paradise Bangkok
- Entry/Admission - Art in Paradise Pattaya
What's excluded :
- Any expenses not in Inclusions
- Personal Expenses
- Visit: Art in Paradise Pattaya, 78/34 Moo 9 Pattaya Second Road, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
Art in Paradise Bangkok is the first “illusion” and three-dimensional museum in Bangkok, and comprises of six permanent exhibition zones with different concepts. Painting subjects range from period to country themes, with a great mix of traditional and new art. The museum is divided into two floors, over 2,500 square meters and 150 paintings that visitors can have fun and enjoy.
Paintings inside Art in Paradise (Bangkok) were drawn by 15 professional artists. With over two and a half months painting the wall and floor by hand, they have transformed emptiness to an area filled with perfection, with specific techniques through the use of art in a way that Thailand never had before.
Departure Point :Art in Paradise Pattaya, 78/34 Moo 9 Pattaya Second Road, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- A voucher will be sent to you via E-Mail or Whatsapp (Please specify which you'd prefer when checking out). Please show it to the counter for entry.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.