Artisans Walking Tour of Marrakech
The only tour of Artisans' workshops in Marrakech. Away from the hectic Souks and into the workshops where highly skilled artisans show you their creative spirit at work.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The tour starts with a visit to a weaver who has his workshop at a 400 year old building. You will have the chance to observe him, take pictures and even get on the loom to try your hand at weaving. Next is a stop at the plaster carver shop where you will see how this centuries old tradition is still carried out today. After that, we head to the blacksmiths' area to marvel at the way they recycle scrap iron to make amazing lamps, windows and other items.
The tile cutter will be our final destination where you will learn how tiles are cut and fitted into beautiful mosaics. Drinks are served throughout the tour and once the tour is over, we head towards the main square to see how sheep are roasted overnight in an underground oven.
Departure Point :The main square post office
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.