Aruba 2-Tank Dive Experience
Experience Aruba on this 2-tank Certified diving adventure. Aruba is known for unforgettable scuba dive experiences. It has a nice range of dive spots, reefs, ship wrecks and even plane wrecks for divers. Our groups are rather small. The maximum we take per Dive Master is 8 certified divers. Our service is 100% personalized and the friendliest on the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off from/to Cruise terminal, Low & High Rise Area
- Professional instructor
- Government Taxes
What's excluded :
- Dive equipment (if option not selected)
We depart for our two tank dives excursion at 9:00 am from our pier located at Surfside Beach. We navigate to the designated dive sites that we have scheduled at the given date once. After the first dive we do a surface interval right on the boat and once the second dive is over we go back to our starting point.
• S.E. Aruba Fly 'n Dive, L.G. Smith Boulevard 1-A, Oranjestad Aruba
Departure Point :S.E.Aruba Fly 'N Dive, L.G. Smith Blvd 1 A, Oranjestad, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
As soon as you make your booking we will contact you with the specific meeting point at your location. All hotel's pick up meeting point are outside the lobby. If staying at an AirBnB or private house depending on the location we can either pick you up directly at a given address or we can arrange a closer meeting point. Ports
- Aruba Ports Authority, L.G. Smith Boulevard 23, Oranjestad, Aruba
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all divers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Divers must have been diving within the past 2 years.
- All participants are subject to medical clearance and may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Our company is complying with all safety protocols requested by local authorities as well as PADI's advices. We request from all our guests to follow our staff members instructions at all times both at our premises as well as our boats, to maximize in any way possible your safety as well as ours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.