Aruba ATV Tour Adventure with Kini Kini
Roar along the north coast of Aruba aboard a single or double ATV on this half-day tour. Kick up dirt as your all-terrain vehicle takes you through rugged back roads, the desert, seaside bluffs and beaches. Capture amazing photos while visiting Alto Vista Chapel, Baby Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Blackstone Beach and Andicuri. End the trip by taking a refreshing dip at crystal clear blue beaches. Pickup and drop-off from most Aruba hotels included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Use of safety equipment
- Safety overview
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alto Vista Chapel, Noord Aruba
Start your tour with the first stop at the historic Chapel of Alto Vista. The yellow chapel of Alto Vista is considered to be the birthplace of Aruba's Catholic religion, the first Chapel to be built on the island by the Indians and the Spanish Pioneers in 1750. The chapel offers a sense of peacefulness to all those who enter its sacred doors to meditate and pray, with a beautiful landscape as its surroundings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wariruri Beach, Unnamed Road, Noord, Aruba
A natural formation you'll visit is the Baby Natural Bridge, which succeeded with original Natural Bridge in 2005 after its collapse. You'll be in awe to witness how nature can create such beautiful constructs that still stand and attract thousands of visitors from all over the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Spanish Lagoon, Oranjestad Aruba
We include one of the most amazing historical landmarks of Aruba, which was once a prided mill that processed gold on the Island, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins. Dating back to the 1400s when Aruba was being dug up for wealth and riches, the gold prospectors finally found gold mines and eventually constructed this fort-like mill out of stone boulders. Fun Fact: The mill was built to resemble a fort to scare away pirates!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: New Natural Pool (Cave Pool), Bushiribana Gold Mines Ruins, Santa Cruz, Aruba
Enjoy a refreshing dip in this crystal clear blue natural pool formed by rock erosion. It has a cave like formation, discovered in recent years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kini Kini Transfer & Tours, Flaccius Straat 33, Oranjestad, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup times at your resort are scheduled according to the following schedule:Renaissance / Cruise Terminal and Area: 8:00AM / 1:00PMBushiri / Eagle Beach Area: 8:15AM / 1:15PM Palm Beach Area: 8:30AM / 1:30PM*Pickup times may vary or be delayed due to various reasons*Meet the guide in front of the hotel lobbyPorts
- Aruba Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- By Aruban law, all drivers must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. Passengers under 18 years old can only be passengers, they cannot drive.
- It is recommended you wear close-toed shoes and a swimsuit underneath your clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants are required to sign a damage waiver.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for inexperienced drivers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Meet & Greet from 1.5M distance. Passengers are to load and unload their belongings from vehicles to minimize contact. Drivers will open and close all doors. Passengers displaying Covid-19 related symptoms will not be allowed to board the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.