Aruba Countryside Tour
Looking to explore the island in a comfortable, relaxed pace? This air-conditioned bus tour will show you the picturesque and rustic country side of Aruba. Our professional tour guides will provide you with information on the island’s history and culture, while you take in the panoramic sceneries and beautiful landscapes. This tour will leave you with beautiful pictures, and stories to tell back home.
- California Lighthouse
- Alto Vista Chapel
- Authentic Aruban Houses
- Casibari Rock Formation
- Aruba Aloe Factory
- Aruba’s capital Oranjestad
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Aruba Aloe Factory, Museum and Store
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Schotlandstraat, Oranjestad, Aruba
Short Briefing of all the stops (Schotlandstraat 77-A, Oranjestad, Aruba)
Stop At: California Lighthouse, Northern Aruba North end of L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
The California Lighthouse is a lighthouse located at Hudishibana near Arashi Beach on the northwest tip of Aruba. This lighthouse was named for the steamship California, which was wrecked nearby on September 23, 1891.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alto Vista Chapel, Noord Aruba
Alto Vista Chapel is a small Catholic chapel that stands on the hills above the north shore of Aruba. The present chapel was completed in 1952 and is located on the exact same location as the original chapel, which was built by the Venezuelan missionary in 1750.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Oranjestad, Oranjestad, Aruba
During this tour, we will drive through colorful capital Oranjestad. You will be able to enjoy the views, and pass by some authentic Aruban houses.
Stop At: Casibari Rock Formations, Aruba
Enormous tonalite rock cluster offering surrounding trails, steps leading to the top & scenic views.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aruba Aloe Factory, Museum and Store, Pitastraat 115 Aruba
During this tour you will visit the oldest Aloe Factory globally, where you will learn about the countless benefits of the local plant.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Before the start of this tour, we will pick you up at your hotel, your Airbnb, or at the cruise port. Please make sure you fill out your pick-up location. Our pick-up time is between 8:30-8:45AM. Airports
- Reina Beatrix Airport, Aruba
- Aruba Cruise Terminal, Lloyd G. Smith Blvd, Oranjestad, Aruba
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.