Aruba Shore Excursion: The Highlights & Delights Tour
Make this one of the highlights of your cruise by letting us show you all the delights Aruba has to offer. From its history and natural highlights this tour is popular with cruise guests.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cruise port meeting point
- Guided tour
- Non porting guarantee - If your ship does not port for any reason we will refund in full
- Bottled water is included
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Aruba Aloe Factory, Museum and Store
- Entry/Admission - California Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aruba Aloe Factory, Museum and Store, Pitastraat 115 Aruba
Your local and professional guide with meet you at the port in an air-conditioned vehicle, you will head off to enjoy all the attractions and natural landmarks of Aruba.
Our first stop is at the Aloe Vera Museum and Factory. Aloe was first known in 1840 in Aruba becoming quickly a key part of Aruba's history. Aruba was the biggest exporter of Aloe in the world throughout history with an amazing two-thirds of the island covered in plants. You will have the chance to take a tour through the high tech Aruba Aloe Factory and learn more about its history in the museum next to the factory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Casibari Rock Formations, Aruba
During the tour you will enjoy Aruba's famous natural wonders from the Casibari Rock Formations to the Natural Bridge, a formation of coral limestone cut by years of pounding surf. It was one of the largest natural spans in the world, standing 23 feet above sea level and spanning more than 100 feet across until it collapsed in 2005. Nearby is the Baby Bridge, a smaller version of the Natural Bridge.
Stop At: Alto Vista Chapel, Noord Aruba
Next you will travel to Alto Vista Chapel. built in 1952 on the site of the original, and first, Catholic church built in Aruba in 1750 by a Spanish missionary, Domingo Antonio Silvestre. This has been known as one of the most photographed attractions on the island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: California Lighthouse, Northern Aruba North end of L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
To finish our tour we head to the famous California Light House, made to warn ships away from Aruba's coastlines.
Now it attracts visitors like a magnet. It was named after a ship called the Californian, which has the distinction of having received distress signals from the Titanic as she went down in icy waters in 1912. This area offers some of the most charming scenic views of Aruba.
Book this tour early to guarantee your place and price that beast the cruise lines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Aruba Cruise Terminal, Lloyd G. Smith Blvd, Oranjestad, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Aruba Cruise Terminal, Lloyd G. Smith Blvd, Oranjestad, Aruba
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A voucher will come through 14 days before the tour showing the exact meeting point for the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.