Arusha National Park Day Trip.
Located just 45 minutes drive from Arusha, Arusha National Park is Tanzania's most accessible park in more ways than one. It's not only conveniently located, but it's also the best place to embark on walking and canoeing safaris - putting you closer to the action than anywhere else in the country!
While Arusha National Park has no large predators, it is home to Africa's largest giraffe population, a variety of primate species, and a number of large herbivores.
It's the perfect day out for a family or those wanting something different to the standard game drive experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry Visas
- International Flights
- Tips and Gratitude
- Travel Insurance
- optional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arusha National Park, Arusha National Park, Arusha Region
Day 1 Arusha – Arusha National Park.
In the morning, we will collect you from your hotel in Arusha and take you to the Arusha National Park. The park has an incredible variety of fauna and flora, which cannot fail to impress. Hollywood also chose this region to film the movie “Hatari” in which Hardy Kruger starred alongside the legendary John Wayne. Your day trip will include a visit to the Ngurdo Crater. Buffaloes, waterbucks, giraffes, warthogs, zebras and baboons can be seen all year round as well as many different bird species. At the Momella Gate, an armed ranger will be waiting for you to accompany you on your walking safari that will give you the chance to experience the wildlife up-close. Only a few other national parks in Tanzania give you such an opportunity and it is something that should not be missed. Lunch will be taken at a picnic place and in the afternoon, you will continue your tour in the safari vehicle through the Arusha National Park. After plenty of time allocated for you to observe the wildlife, we will take you back to Arusha.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
At the starting pointAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.