Ashdod Shore Excursion:The Dead Sea and Jerusalem Small Group Tour
This small group tour is a great option for cruise passengers, let us take you through the old walled city of Jerusalem. This once in a lifetime opportunity at the Wailing Wall, walking through the Arab market and of course the amazing salt waters of the Dead Sea.
This tour books out early due to the small group atmosphere appealing more than the large cruise line groups.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guarantee to get back to the ship on time
- Air conditioned vechicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Jerusalem Archaeological Park, Jewish Quarter Temple Mount Excavations, near the Dung Gate, Jerusalem Israel
This 10 hour small group shore excursion meets at the cruise port and we head off to the walled city of old Jerusalem to explore the Christian, Jewish and Armenian quarters.
Visit the Wailing Wall, aptly named for the devout who cry out in prayers at the wall. See the Temple Mount and King David's Citadel, then retrace Jesus' footsteps to his crucifixion on the venerated Via Dolorosa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre, Christian Quarter, Jerusalem Israel
You will enjoy the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, this was built over the tomb of Jesus. You can also explore the popular Arab Markets during our stop here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: King David's Tomb, Mount Zion, Jerusalem Israel
We explore outside the famous old city walls, here you can explore Mount Zion, King David's tomb and Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus stayed up all night praying with his disciples.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
Once you have appreciated the history of Jerusalem, we head on a scenic journey out to the Dead Sea. Known as one of the largest health spas in the world from Herod the Great. You will have the option of stepping into its therapeutic waters and float along while the sea's high mineral content supports you. If you choose to not go into the waters of the Dead Sea, you also have the option of purchasing a snack and beverage at the cafeteria located on the beach. From there, you can enjoy your snack and take in the magnificent views.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Lily Street, Lily St, Ashdod, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
Full pick up information will show on your voucher that will come through 14 days before your cruise.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.