Assisi & Orvieto, one day, private transfer
Leave the hustle of Rome and go to explore the beautiful countryside of the Umbrian hills. With your private Van, in a couple of hours, you’ll reach the jewel town of Assisi, home of the famous St. Francis. You can visit the amazing Basilica from the 12th century, walking through the narrow streets of the city center, visit the famous St. Mary of the Angels church, which named the American city of Los Angeles. This is going to be for you an unforgettable visit. You can also choose to be guided by a local expert tour guide ( with supplement ). After your good lunch in some lovely local restaurant, you’ll move to Orvieto, a medieval town built on the rock, to visit its center, make some nice shopping and see the famous Gothic Cathedral. This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Guide service in Assisi. Available at extra cost euros 150,00
- Passengers will be picked up at their hotel and start the panoramic tour to the final destination. A stop will be done half way.
Departure Point :
Customers will be picked up at their hotel and start the tour
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :06081 Assisi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.