Thematic visit to the Roman Astorga, where we will know its Roman museum and the history of this town, capital of the maragatería.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided visit
- Entry/Admission - Museo Romano de Astorga
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Romano de Astorga, Plaza San Bartolome 2, 24700 Astorga Spain
We leave León and following the route of the pilgrims of the Camino de Santiago, we will pass through the Órbigo area, an agricultural area par excellence. We arrived in Astorga, city founded by the Romans and capital of the maragatería.
Arrival. Visit of the Roman Museum, then visit on foot of the Roman Route, until 1:30 p.m. At the end of the same free time until 2:00 pm we will return to León.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mundileon, Calle Villa Benavente, 4, 24004 León, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.