Aswan: Abu Simbel Temples Bus Day Trip
Travel by bus to the Abu Simbel temples and marvel at this incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the relocation of the temple during the building of the Aswan Dam, which allows this magnificent wonder to be observed even today.
per adult from
3 hours 33 minutes
What's included :
- Entry tickets
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Take advantage of a convenient pick-up from Aswan and head to Abu Simbel by bus. Discover this fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site and learn more about how the rock temples to Ramses the Great was moved to a more secure location during the construction of the Aswan Dam to be oriented so precisely that this incredible wonder can still be observed today.
Twice a year at the equinoxes, the sun shines into the inner sanctum so that the 4 statues of the gods, Ptah, Amun, Ra, and Ramses are illuminated. Discover the thousand-year-old hieroglyphs and petroglyphs in the large and small temples as you immerse yourself in the history of Egypt.
Return to Aswan city to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before being transferred back to your accommodation in Aswan.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Aswan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.