Aswan Botanical Garden and Felucca ride
Combine a leisurely felucca ride with a visit to Aswan’s Botanical Gardens on this time-saver, double-duty tour. Get a first-hand peek at the West Bank’s most iconic attractions from the boat, including the hilltop mausoleum of Aga Khan and the sprawling complex, the Tombs of the Nobles. Then, stroll through groves of palm and sandalwood trees in Aswan’s stunning oasis.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
- Private air-conditioned car
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aswan Botanical Garden, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
From your vantage point on the felucca, you will see Agha Khan Mausoleum, situated on the top of a hill, commanding a magnificent view of the Aswan area. On the West Bank, the desolate hillside is dotted with the Tombs of the Nobles which your qualified Egyptology guide will give a brief history of as you sail by. Your felucca ride to Kitchener Island takes around 30 minutes, depending on wind speed and Nile currents and on arrival, your guide will accompany you to Aswan Botanic Gardens. Visit the small botanical museum before strolling through the tranquil gardens which are home to many exotic species of plants and trees imported from all around the world. The Aswan Botanic Gardens are a quiet and peaceful oasis from the hustle and bustle of everyday Egyptian life, and young couples and families from Aswan often spend their day enjoying the island. Returning to your felucca you will return to Aswan’s East Bank, riding the currents and winds on a relaxing sail with the expertise and knowledge of your local felucca captain.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers in Aswan city with extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.