Aswan: Day Tour in Aswan - Full Day
As we used to say that we sell you service and experience. In this tour you will cover the highlights of Aswan which is Pliale Temple, High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk.
NOTE:- We can book train or flight tickets with extra charge according to our guest plan.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Motor Boat to Pliale Temple
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
You will see the greatest project at the 21st century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
You will see how ancient Egyptian used to cut stones from mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Start from Tuesday, September 1st 2020, passengers of all nationalities, including Egyptians, are required to provide negative PCR Test Certificate for (COVID-19) issued not more than 48 hours prior to arrival to any of the Egyptian Airports. Don't forget to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.