Aswan: Private Nile Boat Cruise and Botanical Garden Visit – 1 Day
Admire the sunset across Aswan during private boat cruise along the famous River Nile. Admire the sights of the Aswan skyline, Elephantine Island and Aga Khan Mausoleum, then enjoy a romantic stroll through the Botanical Gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Aswan hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Professional tour guide
- 1-hour boat cruise
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- tipping ( optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Your adventure in the Nile River starts with picking up from your hotel in Aswan in the late afternoon. Head towards the river, then hop onto your own boat in the evening, and sail along the waters of the immortal Nile.
Upon reaching the first stop of the tour, you can see the Botanical Gardens on Lord Kitchener Island, home to a group of plants that were imported from all over the wilderness in the nineteenth century.
It was settled by the Nubians and they called it the Natrun Park, then the British later used it in the late nineteenth century as a military base and they named it Saradar Island, but King Fouad I changed its name to King’s Island, until the Egyptian revolution in July 1952 to command the late President Gamal Abdel Nasser Finally called it the Island of Plants.
Enjoy some free time to wander around the gardens, and enjoy the majestic palm trees lining the corridors including Sabal and Phonic Palm trees as well as Ficus and other beautiful Bougainvillea trees.
Return to the boat and follow along the Nile, to watch the sunset and the color of the sky change. Sail around Elephantine Island, a small island with ancient ruins and temples, and then slip off after the Aga Khan Mausoleum built in the style of the Fatimid tombs in Cairo.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.